It all starts with a plan. Whether we work on one room at a time or your entire home at once, we will create a comprehensive design plan that makes the most of your space, budget and lifestyle. Each of our clients is unique, so each plan is completely custom.
Each design plan includes:
- A tactile design board with inspiration photos, a detailed floorplan, furniture selections, finishes and paint
- A full shopping list with sources and pricing
- A list of detailed installation instructions and styling notes for you or your contractor to follow
We offer a series of classes to give you the confidence and the tools you need to create your own stylish, functional and highly personal spaces. By sharing our aesthetic, knowledge, tips & tricks and some insight into our design process, we can help you turn your someday into today. Each intimate class - no more than five attendees - is approximately two hours, held in Jennaea's home studio, and covers a specific step in our design process.
- A post-class one-hour consultation will be offered to all attendees at a reduced rate.
- Follow our blog/journal for updates on the Design School class series.
We can assist clients by managing remodel projects, sourcing purchases, making final design and decor decisions, and with interior, seasonal and event styling. We can also assist in the home-buying process by accompanying you on property showings to help determine which property is the best fit for you. Our Personal Consulting services are available at an hourly rate.
We are available on a freelance hourly basis to work with architects, contractors and realtors. We have helped our professional clients by sourcing unique finds for client presentations, assisting in remodel and new construction project management, and in making recommendations to homeowners in the selling and buying process. Our Professional Consulting services are available at an hourly rate with reduced rates for projects requiring more than ten hours per month.